Pega LSA Architect
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Pega LSA Architect - Centene Corporation for our client in St. Louis, MO.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Pega LSA Architect - Centene Corporation will drive the vision and innovation, standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
- Monitor emerging IT trends in the healthcare environment and determine its relevance and impact on the company
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture solutions
- Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture disciplines
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs
- Serve as the technical expert for enterprise wide or companywide technology and/or application domains
- Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews
- Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture
- Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
- Work as a key member of the Solution Architecture and Engineering team with other architects to develop Enterprise Application Services, with focus on Pega workflow and robotics (formerly OpenSpan) development for core managed healthcare administration processes. (Pega 7 platform is Centene's core BPM/workflow technology). Pega LSA certification with accompanying experience is highly desired.
- Assist in developing the strategic vision for core claims administration within an integrated portfolio of Enterprise Application Services in partnership with business partners and IT management for claims administration, member enrollment/eligibility, and provider management.
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps that demonstrate how the core administration and workflow vision will be executed.
- Develop the application architecture for workflow solutions, and support implementation by multiple Pega development teams, including integration of other Pega application.
- Validate that core administration and workflow technical solutions can be practically executed, properly integrate with the existing application portfolio, and coordinated with enterprise strategies and roadmaps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Pega LSA certification strongly preferred
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.