Pega Lead System Architect
Pega Lead System Architect
Job Number: 21-14238
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Pega Lead System Architect for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Lead System Architect will have an enterprise vision and be responsible for mentoring and empowering the application development teams:
- Meets with end users and technical staff of all types to gather and document business and system requirements.
- Proposes comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Develops and/or engineers' user interface, service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for PRPC.
- Develops standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components. Assists in project planning, including developing of timelines, composition of technical teams and leveling of resources.
- Mentors business and technical team members on processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Assists in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects.
- Relevant IT Work Experience: 12 or more yrs.
- A minimum of 4 years of Pega Lead Development
- A minimum of 7 Use Case Development
- A minimum of 3 years Java experience
- A minimum of 7 years DB2, SQL Server
- Broad experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers
- Managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC
- Participation in an Agile software development environment
- Working with users/stakeholders and Lead Business Architect to understand and capture software solution needs
- Configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level.
- Documentation of requirements, test cases, and training material
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with applications at an enterprise level and possess knowledge of how applications interact
- Very strong IT technical background is required.
- Acts as the liaison between Lead Business Architect and ITO Pega teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
- Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, Lead Business Analysts to translate the business requirements to application.
- A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Understands the business vision and translates to Technology impacts/solutions.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risk to projects.
- Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Solid experience with Pega business process modeling and change management
- Solid experience with functional design and developments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business problems to be solved Capture functional software requirements and translate into user stories
- Participate in Agile software development sprints and sprint planning activities
- Lead agile teams and processes as necessary.
- Define solution acceptance criteria and assist in software testing
- Publish software release notes and maintain other product documentation
- Mentor Software Development team members as needed.
- Integrate best practices into current Pega development procedures
- Lead client workshops around software products and processes
- Participate in and provide support to customer success teams
- Other duties as assigned
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.