Job Number: 19-03969
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Pega Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze, design and support implementation of a Pega 7.x BPM workflow, based on Business requirements and specifications
- Responsible for adhering to development standards defined by the Pega COE and for performing regular code reviews to ensure compliance with those standards
- As a member of an Agile Team, it will be required to participate in Scrum ceremonies to include daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, product demos, and retrospectives
- Written and verbal communication skills are very important to ensure all team members are aware of roadblocks and development progress
- Work with Testing Teams to ensure timely correction of defects or missed requirements
- 10+ years of IT experience with at least 8+ years of experience creating Pega BPM solutions
- PEGA Certified
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, Email), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc.
- Understanding of UI/UX designs with the ability to create data entry forms
- Proven ability to transform business requirements into a working Pega BPM solution
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of demos during the application life cycle
- Work with the Agile Team to expand and groom user stories
- Work with Lead System Architects to ensure code is compliant with development standards
- Capacity for understanding complex concepts and workflows
- Ability to work closely with other integrated technology teams, like engineering to influence and drive solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with the business partners
- Experience as a Pega Developer
- Experience leading a team and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, design, application & web servers
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
- Ability to mentor new team members
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.