PC Admin & Support
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a PC Admin & Support for our client in Bronx, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The PC Admin & Support will be responsible for 2nd level support providing on-site troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution and general technical support. Assignment may require traveling to other locations.
- Provide technical support including installation, deployment and maintenance of company PC, laptops and LAN hardware, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air card and iPhones.
- When not helping local staff, there will be administrative work that will need to be maintained.
- Monitor and take action on Policed Reports generated by Microsoft SCCM, which feeds our Tech Support Dashboard.
- Will be handling of PC Inventory.
- Will assist in managing and tracking inventory.
- Evaluating and tracking current inventory processes.
- Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year experience, or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of 4 years' experience is required.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite required (2010 and higher).
- Knowledge of Microsoft OS 7 and higher (especially Windows 10).
- Experience with supporting Office 365 is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of local area networking, copper and fiber wiring, departmental concentrators and switches required.
- General understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technology as required for the job using documentation and other available resources
- Familiarity with supporting SharePoint 2010 (or higher)
- Familiarity with the AirWatch application.
- Familiarity with supporting virtual applications on desktops
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able and willing to travel throughout the Client service territory as needed.
- Must have a car and be willing to use it as needed.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and be capable of bending and kneeling in order to install computer equipment in tight spots.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.