Payroll Tax Administrator
Payroll Tax Administrator
Job Number: 19-07847
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Payroll Tax Administrator for our client in Nashville, TN.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Healthcare Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ensures proper setup of employees' work state for tax withholding and unemployment insurance purposes
- Ensures proper setup and maintenance of local withholding codes for employees in the payroll system.
- Accurate and timely review and reconciliation of weekly and bi-weekly tax funding.
- Review and reconciliation of quarterly and year-end tax filing
- Perform audits to ensure the accuracy of W-2 reporting
- Process adjustments, W-2 corrections and coordinate tax amendments as appropriate.
- Prepare annual federal wage allocation by state and city for the Corporate Tax department
- Coordinate and monitor SUI tax rate changes with unemployment insurance and payroll vendors
- Maintaining and tracking tax verification reports for audit purposes.
- Responsible for acting as a vendor liaison and ensuring a successful and productive vendor relationship
- Lead small to medium impact Administration and Payroll projects and tactical initiatives
- Participate in projects that involve cross disciplinary teams
- Responsible for training new hires and providing guidance and support on departmental policies, procedures and systems to all other A&P Specialists.
- Provide Call Management System (CMS) support to handle employee inquiries regarding W earnings and withholding taxes
- Associates (minimum) or bachelor's (preferred) degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5 years payroll experience in a multi-state environment
- Ability to coordinate priorities with Administration and Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, HR managers and HR business partners
- Integrity and trustworthiness specific to confidentiality and privacy of employee information.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible work hours to ensure tax reporting deadlines are met.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes that can occur with vendor relationships, system updates, policies, etc.
- Proactive in resolving issues with employees, businesses and other departments
- Project management
- Persuasiveness and assertiveness in communicating expectations to vendors. Ensure vendor compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Assist analysts in performing root-cause analysis, identifying systemic issues, implementing solutions
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.