Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Payroll Specialist for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Participate in the transition process of clients from implementation to the go-live date.
- Collaborate with the HRSSC team, HRBP's, VP-HR Services, and other stakeholders in the provision of services to clients; leverage resources of team as required to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Coordinate and run all client payrolls, ensuring accurate, timely, and properly controlled payments to employees.
- Review payrolls prior to each run, to check completeness and accuracy.
- Process timely adjustments to paychecks, as required.
- Assist employees and managers in the resolution of payroll questions/ concerns.
- Prepare reports of paid time off, overtime, and other accrual-based benefits, as required.
- Prepare and distribute reports of HR analytics, such as headcount, attrition, etc., as assigned.
- Address any client concerns or service issues quickly and courteously; communicate actions and results to affected client(s) and team members.
- Maintain effective professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with various compensation-related activities including preparing advanced spreadsheets for salary increases and bonuses.
- Process benefits enrollments; assist employees with questions or concerns related to enrollment.
- Maintain employee records in various HRIS and payroll systems, as required.
- Perform other duties as requested or required.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 6-8 years of direct experience preparing payroll, preferably for multiple clients.
- Advanced knowledge of general payroll processes and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state payroll laws
- Knowledge of payroll taxation issues.
- Familiarity with all HR functions, including: recruiting; onboarding; compensation practices; benefits administration; payroll administration; leave administration; compliance; employee relations; HR policies and procedures; and performance management.
- Familiarity with various HRIS and benefits administration technologies
- Strong working knowledge of at least two.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of HR experience is preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years' experience processing payroll
- PHR or SPHR Certification is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.