Payment Solution Architect
Commercial Credit Officer
Job Number: 19-07359
Job Number: 19-07359
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a/an Commercial Credit Officer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead the design, development and implementation of complex payment services applications.
- Uses previous experience as well as innovative architectural direction to develop new capabilities.
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards and practices.
- Promote design of re-usable components and services.
- Define and validate technical and business requirements to ensure feasibility and completeness of the technical solutions.
- Transfer knowledge to others through teaching, mentoring or sharing of ideas on a day to day basis.
- Demonstrate the ability to design and code for scalability and operations.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) software modeling methodology to design the system
- Enterprise Architect (EA) utility to define the modeling associated with the development
- Logical architecture: classes and objects, data model, data dictionary
- Enterprise Architect (EA) is also used to generate Web Services interfaces (WSDL)
- Hands on experience designing, coding and delivering distributed applications in heterogeneous technical environments
- Ability to prepare detailed technical design documentation for application processing, data Integration, workflow integration, and report integration
- Ability to develop (code) and implement the logical architecture in enterprise-class processing platforms
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
- Able to work in an Agile environment and facilitate Dev Story Grooming, Attend Daily Standups, etc.
- DevOps process and best practices
- Knowledge of Mulesoft ESB
- Experience in payment transaction processing from routing, switching to authentication and authorization of payments
- DevOps Tools (Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory)
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.