Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a PAM Engineer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Client provides a wide range of Identity and Access Management ( "I&AM ") services that include user access provisioning for systems, databases and applications, level 3 support for Help Desk tickets, privileged account management, and critical off-hour support all in alignment with the policies and minimum security requirements defined by the Enterprise Information Security Group.
- To ensure these services are delivered within defined SLAs, I&AM Team is looking for a qualified candidate to augment current staff.
- This position supports the enterprise Privileged Access Management systems.
- The candidate will be expected to have engineering experience in numerous areas of Identity & Access Management and Privilege Access Management methodologies and solutions.
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to build and support the CA PAM solutions to integrate with other IT enterprise systems
- Work with Network and IT infrastructure teams to build out and stand up the enterprise CA PAM infrastructure across various data centers
- Configure the CA PAM applications across the East and West Coast data centers
- Setup configure clustering for high availability and failover for disaster recovery
- Migrate all existing privileged accounts from current PAM tools to the ePAM services
- Work with CA Vendor to address any issues or problems with the CA PAM appliances
- Develop and implement New build process for servers to include all privilege accounts to be managed by CA PAM appliances
- Develop and implement procedure, runbook, and documents to support the CA PAM stack infrastructure and its related systems
- Helps engineer solutions to ensure that PAM solutions and services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with information security requirements
- Support and onboard servers and privileged accounts to CA PAM
- Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out and maintain enterprise-wide PAM solutions and services
- Support in troubleshooting and resolving complex authentication, authorization and integration problems
- 24/7 Support Rotations will be a requirement of this position, as it will quickly become part of a Tier 0 'No-Downtime' application
- Ideal candidate will keep in mind that all API integrations may be utilized on systems requiring 1 sec response times, so ongoing monitoring & response is critical to the solution.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.