Job Number: 21-05743
Job Number: 21-05743
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a PAM Administrator for our client in Torrance, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 5 to 7 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration;
- Perform user and access administration on designated systems and applications, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures o
- Perform system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications and network security devices, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures o, as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines.
- Perform installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances and host-based security systems.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, in some cases followed by appropriate remedial action, to ensure that systems are protected from known and potential threats and are free from known vulnerabilities.
- Locate and repair security problems and failures.
- Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
- Perform normal and exceptional processing of user access and change requests, escalating such requests when appropriate.
- Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
- Assist and train junior team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of security issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
- Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats, and respond to security violations.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of in security subjects
- Knowledge of security policies and interprets policies
- Understanding of a specific security application or tool and how it works
- Ability to assess security safeguards
- Ability to deal with threats and intermediate level incidents
- Ability to deal with intrusions at a moderate threat level
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, especially: Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems' software, protocols and standards.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.