Job Number: 21-14366
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Packaging Operator for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Set up packaging line.
- Prepare packaging along with packaging documentation required.
- Packaging of finish goods in accordance to specifications.
- Performs line clearance and changeovers.
- Verifies all components against the packaging order.
- Completes packaging documentation required before line start-up and during the packaging process.
- Inspects the quality and accuracy of all information printed during the packaging process.
- Selects samples from lots and delivers them to Q.A. following packaging procedures.
- Performs statistical inspection to packed product.
- Maintain good housekeeping through packaging process.
- Maintain accountability of components for reconciliation.
- Disposes waste to be recycling.
- Substitutes other packaging operators as necessary.
- Detect discrepancies during the packaging process.
- Reconciliates bulk tablets when lot has finished and verify batch record documentation.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.