Job Number: 19-04514
Job Number: 19-04514
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Packaging Engineer for our client in McPherson, KS.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
This role has primary responsibility for confirmation that medical devices and combination products meet their intended function. This includes development of data through engineering studies that informs new product development as well as test reports that support product submissions. The candidate will work within a team environment to solve problems and utilize best engineering practices and techniques for root cause and statistical analysis. This work entails defining test methods, developing protocols, performing data analysis, and writing reports in compliance with corporate procedures.
- Partner with Systems engineers in defining product requirements such that they are verifiable
- Development of test fixtures, test methods, and performance of Test Method Validation activities
- Coordinate with internal and external partners and suppliers to procure test samples and manage conditioning and accelerated aging studies
- Ensure integrity and compliance of data according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop Verification Plans including test strategy
- Utilize technical writing and statistical data analysis skills to write protocols and reports
- As necessary, conduct root cause analysis and derive recommendations based on analysis of data
- Translate inspections and tests methods into component and product specifications
- Experience with packaging and artwork
- Degree in Packaging Science or Industrial Engineering
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pat Bandiwan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary