OUTSRCNG MGMT - Outsourcing Manager Outsourcing Manager
Job Number: 22-00387
Job Number: 22-00387
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Outsourcing Manager for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Clinical Trial Business Partnerships (CTBP) department is focused on executing the business sourcing strategy across all phases of R&D development operations.
- This group applies a common framework to drive efficient, consistent and compliant processes for vendor relationship and management of Client major clinical service providers.
- Serving as a bridge between Client clinical teams and external services providers, the Outsourcing Management group within CTBP is responsible for building the appropriate in-house management/oversight structure and mechanisms, while driving the external collaboration with clinical service providers in effort to yield a multitude of innovative ideas to deliver on Client goals.
- This position reports to the Associate Director, Outsourcing Management. As an integral member of CTBP, the Associate Outsourcing Manager assists various team members by coordinating tasks related to outsourcing processes.
- Task level responsibility for in-house and outsourced studies that ensures adherence to Client outsourcing strategies
- Works under close supervision of designated team members
- Impacts the success of projects to meet short-term objectives & adhere to project schedule
- Primarily internal communication (limited external)
- Serves as out-of-office back-up for OMs
- Gains proficiency in various tasks with oversight from line manager to ensure task diversity
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, Client outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures
- Supports internal and external Audits / Inspections and ensure readiness at all times
- Delivers in accordance with deadlines and communicates with business partners and internal clients regarding contractual issues as needed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.