Job Number: 21-13042
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Outsourcing Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position reports to the Director of Global Outsourcing Management.
- The Outsourcing Manager is the process gatekeeper and expert related to outsourcing processes.
- Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work
- Ensure alignment of teams to the related Client outsourcing strategies
- Drive outsourcing activities by interfacing with operational teams, support groups and service providers for successful selection, contracting and execution of outsourced studies while ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, Client outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures
- Degree in Legal, Life science, Business Administration or equivalent. Advanced degree a plus.
- Clinical development experience of 3 to 5 years required, with Scientific, Financial and Project management experience desired
- Experience interacting with a wide range of suppliers (e.g., Contract Research Organizations, Cooperative groups, Clinical laboratories, Core laboratories including ECG and Imaging service providers): initiating, negotiating and executing legal and/or financial agreements in the clinical trials environment- biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in managing key internal and external stakeholders effectively by frequently soliciting input and gathering and incorporating feedback into processes as appropriate
- Effective management of cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and demonstrated ability to work and influence within a matrix structure
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.