Job Number: 21-03288
Job Number: 21-03288
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Outsourcing Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role is responsible for supporting Client's global vendor business operations, strategic financial controls and resource management across Client's Global Development Operations.
- The Operations Manager will also be responsible for embedding organizational tools and mechanisms relevant to business operations and vendor management.
- Other responsibilities include evaluating departmental and clinical trial priorities, establishing and analyzing team metrics & KPIs, providing guidance for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Successfully collaborating inside the organization, engage with internal and vendor functional area leads in support of global partnership financial controls and resource management
- Support the management of Global Development Operations business partners to ensure contract terms are fulfilled, through risk mitigation and leveraging efficient operational execution strategies
- Integrates lessons learned across the vendor categories and partnerships
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote financial accountability
- Evaluate vendor performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the organization runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Optimize cost savings for GDO
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Communicating effectively, partner with leadership to mine insights and help the business steer successful vendor partnerships
- Meeting and working directly vendors to establish and maintain trust and effective working relationships
- Actively contributes to issue identification and strategy discussions
- Ability to build resource and financial projections/models based on varying levels of information and data
- Addresses the concerns and needs of stakeholders and manages stakeholders' expectations
- Facilitates issue resolution and communication/collaboration with stakeholders and other functional area team members
- Builds and nurtures partnerships with internal and external team members that develop and maintain trust
- Partners with business leaders to resolve competing priorities and issues related to stakeholder management
- Consistently demonstrates positive attitude about the team's ability to deal with challenges
- A minimum of a BA or BS Degree in business administration of relevant field
- 5 years industry experience (pharma, biotech, CRO) required; scientific, financial, resource management and business problem solving experience desired
- Business operations, financial analysis, resource management and stakeholder management experience
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets and corresponding financial reporting
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.