Job Number: 21-02255
Job Number: 21-02255
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Outsourcing Manager for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Analyst of Global Partnerships Finance and Resource Operations partners with the functional groups of Clinical Trial Business Partnerships and other key Client stakeholders across Global Clinical Operations.
- This role is responsible for supporting Clients global vendor business operations, strategic financial controls and resource management across Clients Global Development Operations.
- In addition to supporting the Associate Director of the Finance and Resource operations group, the Operations Analyst will also be responsible for developing organizational tools and mechanisms relevant to business operations and vendor management.
- Other responsibilities include evaluating departmental and clinical trial priorities, establishing and analyzing team metrics & KPIs, providing guidance for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Successfully collaborating inside the organization, engage with internal and vendor functional area leads in support of global partnership financial controls and resource management
- Support the management of Global Development Operations business partners to ensure contract terms are fulfilled, through risk mitigation and leveraging efficient operational execution strategies
- Integrates lessons learned across the vendor categories and partnerships
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote financial accountability
- Evaluate vendor performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the organization runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- A minimum of a BA or BS Degree in business administration of relevant field
- >2 years industry experience (pharma, biotech, CRO) required; scientific, financial, resource management and business problem solving experience desired
- Business operations, financial analysis and resource management experience
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets and corresponding financial reporting
- Ability to build resource and financial projections/models based on varying levels of information and data
- Addresses the concerns and needs of stakeholders and manages stakeholders expectations
- Facilitates issue resolution and communication/collaboration with stakeholders and other functional area team members
- Consistently demonstrates positive attitude about the teams ability to deal with challenges
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.