Job Number: 20-02491
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an OUAF Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will design and/or implement technical solutions as part of a Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) implementation project.
- The candidate will be expected to be able to understand CC&B functional designs and write technical designs from them, and to develop CC&B RICEF objects from technical designs.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical implementation experience with OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework)
- Minimum of 3 years of technical implementation experience in CC&B (Customer Care and Billing) (must be version 2.5 or higher)
- Java programming experience
- Able to understand CC&B functional designs and write technical designs from them
- Able to develop CC&B RICEF objects from technical designs
- Experience with Groovy
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.