Other - Project manager Project manager
Job Number: 21-13489
Job Number: 21-13489
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead and project manage the design, build and implementation of Workday Security and Organizational set-up
- Manage all stakeholder groups to fully define and agree all business requirements
- In conjunction with the Implementation Partner, plan and run design and configuration workshops involving DWS and our Client SMEs and other key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and run regular project team meetings to review progress, agree issues requiring escalation, and share progress
- Produce project status reports, risks and issue logs and project plans
- Working in collaboration with HR IT, plan and manage all required system testing to ensure the solution works according to the agreed design.
- Manage all change requests during the implementation life cycle
- Partner with Change Management to ensure end users are supported in the introduction of the new solution and processes
- Champion DWS Workday and new ways of working with the wider HR and Business community
- Partner with Implementation Consultants and Client colleagues to research 'special topics;' provide recommendations to resolve or mitigate potential issues and document
- Advise Works Council Lead/Team on critical design items that will need further discussion/agreement
- Troubleshoot solutions during post go-live support as part of the User Response Hub
- Significant experience delivering Workday HCM Core Security and Org set-up from kick off through to post go live support in a global regulated environment, ideally in Financial Services
- Experience in working with a multi-disciplinary, geographically diverse project team
- Significant experience in stakeholder management at all levels in the organization
- A comprehensive understanding of the data and reporting needs of a regulated Asset Manager would be beneficial
- Ability to understand HR IT concepts and interpret for non IT professionals so that they understand what is required and why.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to think strategically and work collaboratively
- An experienced HR Digital professional contractor
- Experienced in transformational change projects in complex global organizations
- Experienced in influencing and building strong relationships at all levels in a global organization
- Professional and proactive in your approach, particularly in your ability to liaise with stakeholders across the organization and able to influence thinking in senior people
- Able to provide challenge and best practice input
- Able to facilitate (e.g. training, workshops, meeting discussions) and drive follow-up actions
- An experienced project manager with the ability to prioritize key deliverables together with business leaders and HR Professionals.
- A conceptual thinker with the ability to translate complex concepts into clear messages and executable plans; able to adapt your own style to situations or the audience.
- Able to work under pressure and interact credibly with HR and business colleagues; have a good level of tolerance for ambiguity.
- Flexible in a fast changing environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.