Other - Client Service & Reporting Client Service & Reporting
Client Service & Reporting
Job Number: 21-12745
Job Number: 21-12745
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Client Service & Reporting for our client in Boston, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary responsibility of the role is to partner alongside the senior Relationship Manager (RM) in servicing all facets of our institutional clients' needs.
- The Client Service & Reporting Manager (CSRM), working in conjunction with the RM, will be responsible for managing the client experience through the production of custom market/portfolio material (periodic client books, monthly, quarterly, ad hoc) and the delivery of scheduled and ad hoc client reports.
- Participating in conference calls and presenting to clients and prospects is an expected function of the role as the CSRM becomes more proficient and experienced.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers and product specialists
- Ensuring all material complies with internal requirements, while interacting with Investment Operations, Billing, and Legal
- Coordinate utilization of the Group's expertise to assist client with overall investment program needs
- May require extended hours & weekends during peak reporting periods
- Proactively supporting RM needs and the integration of the depth of the Client organization to strengthen investment relationships
- Producing materials for client distribution, investment strategy updates, market information, economic outlooks, operational matters, and investment portfolio updates. These communications typically occur formally at quarterly client meetings and are supplemented by ad-hoc emails, phone calls, and other types of correspondence
- Strong skill sets in Excel and PowerPoint is required. Programming languages is a plus
- Familiarity with investment fundamentals and advanced concepts, specifically fixed income investments
- Familiarity with and understanding of alternative asset classes, as well as Client products and their application within an institutional company portfolio
- General understanding of asset allocation, tax, and regulatory matters relative to institutional clients
- Attention to detail, responsiveness to clients, deadline-focused, ability to manage the efficient and effective use of internal resources
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.