Other - AFC_Model Development AML_FCAI AFC_Model Development AML_FCAI
Job Number: 21-08160
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Quant Modeler for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Working with compliance to define specifications for transaction monitoring models
- Continually assessing current and future state of surveillance platforms, policies, and procedures
- Designing and implementing risk-based alert scoring
- Addressing and resolving logic and configuration in monitoring scenarios
- Tuning, calibration and optimization of AML models for regulatory compliance
- Using advanced statistical techniques like clustering and regression analysis to ensure appropriate rigor around optimization process
- Develop data-driven insights and communicate these effectively to diverse stakeholders.
- Utilize visualization techniques to showcase results of analysis in presentations to stakeholders
- Defining and documenting the methodology/approach in a clear and concise manner
- Maintaining standards for segmentation methodology, scenario tuning methodology, peer grouping, BTL/ATL (below/above the Line) sampling methodology
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, MIS/Information Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of total work experience, including 3+ years of experience working with AML Transaction
- Monitoring systems like Mantas, Norkom, Prime, Actimize, etc.
- Exposure to Financial Crime Compliance covering business lines like Correspondent Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Brokerage, Trade Finance, or Asset Management.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in writing SQL queries & exposure to SQL development is a must
- Statistical/data analysis skills with knowledge of statistical techniques and methodologies
- Data Analysis using Python/Pandas is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills required.
- Candidate needs to be proactive / self-starter, should have ability to interpret complex requirements and solve complex problems.
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and manage expectation with stakeholders in assertive manner
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.