Other - AFC_Model Development AML_FCAI AFC_Model Development AML_FCAI
AFC Model Developer
Job Number: 21-06917
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for an AFC Model Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role is part of Anti Financial Crimes Modeling (AFCM) group, which is responsible for the definition, development, tuning, optimizing and support of models used for detecting Anti Money Laundering (AML) activity across the bank globally.
- Critically evaluate the information gathered through different sources and able to define the low level requirements
- Hands-on development and programming
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of AFC models
- Build and maintain an inventory of quantitative and qualitative models for AFC
- Work independently with team lead(s), and senior management
- Provide guidance and coaching to more junior team members
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with 5 plus years of professional experience
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Experience with Big data analytics and Business Intelligence and industry standards tools integrated with Hadoop ecosystems e.g. R, Python
- Experience in any AML tools or products e.g. Mantas, Actimize, PRIME
- Experience in Database concepts
- Experience in Hadoop stack technologies Hive, Impala, Spark, Oozie, MapReduce
- Experience in source control technologies like SVN/Git
- Experience in continuous integration softwares like Control M, CruiseControl
- Knowledge of Java or other OOP programming is plus
- Good to have experience in Machine Learning, AI applications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.