Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an OSIsoft Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 5-7 years of extensive experience in OSIsoft PI Historian installation, configuration and support
- Experience working with PI Data Archive 2010, 2012, 2016R2 and 2017 version with knowledge of data archive migration from legacy versions to new version
- Experience in setting up SCADA systems, Real-time systems and connecting the Real-time systems with the PI systems to populate the data into PI systems
- Having experience with integrating PI system with Client XA/21 SCADA system which includes installation of interface, interface configuration and setting up PI points and tuning
- Having experience with PI Interfaces such as Client XA/21, PI-OPC, PI-PI, PI-DNP3, PI-RDBMS and PI-UFL
- Experience with PI Asset Framework, PI Analyses, PI Event Frames, PI Notifications
- Experience installing and configuring of PI client software including ProcessBook, DataLink and PI Vision (Coresight)
- Experience working with PI Developer technologies like PI OLEDB Enterprise, PI ODBC, PI AF SDK, PI WebAPI and development of custom utilities using these technologies
- Experience developing custom applications using Microsoft .Net technology (C#, ASP.NET) and PI SDK, AF SDK
- Experience developing web services (SOAP/REST) using Microsoft technologies and its integration with PI Notifications
- Has experience in capturing business requirements from the business, worked with IT development teams in implementing solutions
- OSIsoft Accredited PI System Infrastructure Specialist and PI System Installation specialist certification
- Solid understanding of Utility industry and its principles with focus on distribution engineering
- Setting up of fresh PI AF Server and replicating the AF Databases and AF Models from other enterprise PI Systems
- Analyzing and resolving the production support issues in a 24x7 environment
- Providing value-added solutions for process improvement
- Installation of PI System in a High Availability configuration and setting up interfaces with Failover configuration
- Building Models in AF structure and maintaining the models across different PI systems
- Integration of PI and AF based installations with other ERP systems such as Outage Management System, Data Analytics Platform etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.