Job Number: 21-00236
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an OSIsoft Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform unit testing and work with testing team to design functional and automated testing.
- Will work with different groups to test for end to end system integration.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and provide status reports to manager.
- Experienced PI (OSIsoft) developer with 3+ years’ experience in integrating systems with OSIsoft PI software.
- Programming skills: C#, JAVA, Visual Studio, SSIS, API/Adapter calls, SQL (T-SQL and PL/SQL).
- Excellent spoken/written communication and technical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Execute system testing activities and work with testers.
- Must be able to take on a project and run with it with minimal supervision.
- Engage customers/stakeholders during the entire development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide detailed documentation of end-to-end solution.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Kornshell Scripting
- Cron Jobs
- Oracle Network Management System
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.