Organizational Development Project Manager
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Organizational Development Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the client's Organizational Development department. The Organizational Development Project Manager (PM) will serve as a consultant to the organization and to internal HR partners to support key business and people objectives. The PM will work across lines of the organization on the development and execution of business-specific and enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. The work will focus on assessing and diagnosing organizational needs, driving change, and delivering best-in-class organizational development solutions that support the client's strategic vision.
- Programs and initiatives will include workforce planning, succession planning, job design, recruiting, career pathing, process facilitation and leadership development. The PM will leverage data to create and present PowerPoints to deliver key insights to drive change and advance initiatives.
- Execute and manage all organizational development (OD) and workforce planning programs/projects
- Collaborate with Talent Development team members to set and manage project deliverables
- Partner with client groups, committees and strategic teams to help them plan and implement significant changes in their organizations
- Assist departments and teams to problem solve by identify a key issue, gather information about it, and outline decisions or action plans needed to address the issue
- Partner with HRBPs to ensure execution of all performance and talent management processes
- Compile, analyze and report on talent and organization data, both qualitative and quantitative to surface needs and trends
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop Talent, OD and Learning programs to meet the specific needs within the organization
- Draft communications to introduce and embed new programs and initiatives
- Drive culture of engagement across all initiatives
- Contribute to the creation and management of programs for career and high potential development
- Organized, self-motivated, and capable of working in a rapidly changing environment with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Must be able to manage company wide, large scale, complex projects on time, within budget and with agreed upon effectiveness
- Ability to consult with leaders and HRBPs to impact talent and organization effectiveness
- Must be able to organize and analyze data to influence execution, new ideas and solutions
- Demonstrated program design experience, developing learning and/or organization effectiveness solutions
- Experience implementing organizational development initiatives
- Ability to creatively problem solve with minimal direction and in the absence of precedent
- Demonstrated group facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong technical literacy, with knowledge of technology that enables talent management and/or process or performance consulting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, including ability to manipulate data in Excel and create presentations
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.