Oracle Utilities Analyst
JobDiva # 20-05114
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Oracle Utilities Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing practical and creative solutions that solve business problems or requirements that span the meter to cash landscape for clients.
- Must be able to facilitate workshops with multiple levels of client management and subject matter experts to deliver a clear specification of the customer's business requirements and a business justified solution.
- Create and communicate implementable and cost-effective designs to client personnel and executives while relaying value added benefits and associated Return on Investment (ROI).
- Capable of providing leadership, guidance, and recommendations that help clients solve for both short term and longer-term business needs.
- 4 years of implementation, support or end user experience with Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) v2.4 or higher Deep business understanding of the value, benefits, and functional capabilities of Customer Information System (CIS) solutions as part of overall Meter-to-Cash business processes
- Experience working with Meter-to-Cash business processes
- Business change management/transformation experience in supporting
- Utility transition from legacy CIS solutions to Oracle Utilities CC&B and other related Edge products (e.g. Oracle's MDM)
- Experience with projects involving integration of Oracle Utilities CC&B and other related Edge products with other utilities enterprise applications and customer facing initiatives (e.g. Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service, Oracle Utilities Field Work Management, etc.)
- Preferred but not required experience working with Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) and general understanding of design and development principles
- May mentor junior project team members including both client and other Origin employees
- Maybe responsible for leading work stream as part of larger multi-product solution implementation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.