Oracle SOA Lead Administrator
Oracle SOA Lead Administrator
Job Number: 21-06019
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Oracle SOA Lead Administrator for our client in Houston, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide runtime support for the Oracle SOA Suite toolset to developers and configuration management staff.
- Configure, administer, and maintain Oracle Fusion Middleware MAA infrastructure components.
- Install and Configure Development, Test and Production environments
- Provide recommendations on set up requirements for Oracle SOA 12c
- Troubleshoot issues and provide root cause analysis
- Provider documentation of configuration and procedures as needed
- Experience in configuring, administering and maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware MAA (maximum availability architecture this includes HA and DR config) infrastructure components, including WebLogic Suite (WLS, Coherence, and Java SE), SOA Suite 11g/12c (Adapters, BPEL, BAM, Business Rules, OSB, and OWSM), Oracle API Gateway.
- Experience on Oracle API Gateway and Axway Gateway
- Must have 6+ years of experience in managing servers for Oracle SOA 11g and 12c, Weblogic
- Must have 6+ years of experience in installing SOA for HA(clustering), Load balancer/http servers, security gateways for production
- Must have 5+ years of experience in providing Oracle fusion middleware (SOA) Maximum Availability Architecture includes HA and DR
- Must have 5+ years of experience in probing production for scalability and HA
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of Development, Test and Production environments
- Experience in configuring SSL and SSL certificate key stores
- Experience in Configuration of HA components in 12c
- Experience in System Integration testing for SOA components
- Experience in providing recommendations on Parameters, set up requirements for Oracle SOA 12c
- Must have 5+ years of experience in root cause and troubleshoot production issues including stuck threads, heap sizing, GC, connection pool leakage, n/w connection time outs, read time outs, JCA time outs, DB connection time outs, file system out of space, SSL certificates, deployments, patching and etc.,
- Must have 5+ years of experience in configuring and monitoring, server health, SOA composite health, JCA connection pools, DB connection pool, server logs, GC dump and JVM monitoring
- Must have 5+ years of experience in patching/upgrading WebLogic and SOA and must be able to recommend patches
- Must have strong experience in configuring SOA Domain, JCA adapters and WLS resources for DB, JMS, file and FTP for using WLST scripts.
- Must have 2+ years in deploying and administrating OAG
- Experience with deploying with Policy Studio and scripted deployment in Unix environments
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.