Oracle Project Manager
Oracle Project Manager
Job Number: 21-12247
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Oracle Project Manager for our client in Cincinnati, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Coordination for timely Implementation of IT projects
- Strong focus on customer management & resolution of issues
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- B. Tech / BE / MCA / PGDCA / PGDBA having relevant Project Management certifications and minimum of 10 years of work experience with 5 years or more in IT implementation projects.
- Who can manage planning, budgeting, and costing of Projects.
- Should have minimum 3 years of experience in ERP implementation and should have been part of at least 2 End-to-End ERP implementation covering at least 4 out of the listed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.