Job Number: 19-04356
Job Number: 19-04356
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Oracle Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will be responsible for scoping, planning, designing, developing, testing, implementing and technically supporting several new interfaces/modules/enhancements for the existing Construction Layout Tracking and Gas Work Tracking applications using Oracle 11g and 12c forms/reports, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and XML
- Intense user interaction is expected during data gathering, business analysis, functional and gap analysis, and user testing and implementation.
- Candidate must possess in-depth skills in Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle IDS, SQL, Pl/SQL, Stored Procedures, XML, and Oracle RDBMS 11g and 12c experience
- Candidate must have excellent analytical, communications, and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be resourceful and enterprising in architecting efficient, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solutions to meet business users application needs
- Candidate must be able to work independently on requirements gathering, scope, system design, development, testing, implementation, training and post-implementation technical support of the system/modules he or she is assigned
- Candidate must be able to work independently for the most part, and occasionally in a team
- Candidate must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Multi-tasking and a hands-on approach to every task assigned are required skills
- Candidate must demonstrate unshakeable integrity, good work ethics, responsibility, and personal accountability in everything they do while at Client
- Must have a valid driver's license and a car to travel to different Client locations.
- Knowledge of .NET and Sql Server a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary