Oracle Apps DBA
Oracle Apps DBA
Job Number: 20-10457
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Oracle Apps DBA for our client in Hoboken, NJ. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Oracle Database Administration 11g & 12c,SQL Tuning, Oracle EBS R12, Weblogic Administration
- Oracle Webcenter, Kofax Markview, IDAM Suite (OID,OAM), OIM, OAAM (Oracle Adaptive Access Manager),Unix Knowledge.
- E-Business Suite:
- Full Understanding of the E-Business Suite R12 (12.1.3 and 12.2) with its architecture
- Hands on experience in upgrading E-business environment
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Performance tuning of E-business Application Servers.
- Full Understanding of all processes of the E-Business suite with their individual configuration files and log files and to trouble shoot issues with each component.
- Hands on Experience in EBS Upgrades and migration to different platforms
- Hands on experience in Weblogic Install and configuration, Administration, Cluster configuration, Performance tuning.
- Experience in deploying the applications on multiple Application Servers and maintaining Load balancing and Fail over Functionality.
- Deploying the different type of applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) in standalone and Clustered server environments of Application Servers.
- Creating JDBC data source connections, identifying connection pools along with database configuration.
- Familiarity with architecture to support Oracle Fusion applications.
- Hands on Experience in upgrading Oracle database and platform migration.
- Good Knowledge of Database Administration 11g & 12c
- Hands on Experience in Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) with ASM
- Performance tuning of database and init.ora parameters.
- Understanding to read and interpret the alert log files, output of tkprof and AWR reports.
- Hands on experience in RMAN and Backup recovery.
- Hands on exeprience in Oracle Enterprise manager for monitoring.
- Unix shell scripting:
- Good knowledge on shell scripting.
- Hands on experience with automations using shell scripting.
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.