Ops Professional Markets (REG) F&O, OTC Clearing
|Reference # :||18-06718||Title :||Ops Professional Markets (REG) F&O, OTC Clearing|
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/30/2018|
Client Operations Service Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Client Operations Service Manager for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Managing key internal initiatives (Client Operational Service initiatives)
• Drive detail level requirements that go into BRD documents
• Manage CSR engagement for key Regulatory/Industry /Exchange BAU units
• Partner with the CSR team for identifying efficiency areas and prioritizing that work via Robotics or other solutions
• Designing, proposing and champion of solution orientated ideas, self –service and other STP methods
• Act as liaison with Technology and test build outs
• Manage client service data and system migrations
• Manage delivery of SIAI write ups and ensure milestones are on target
• Working with CSRs to ensure the right process flows are in place for HRP, Audits, etc.
• The candidate must be well versed in client execution and clearing, for both futures and derivatives products on global markets
• Excellent relationship management skills for developing relationships with external and internal clients/stakeholders
• Ability to partner with others to help deliver solutions for clients
• The role will demand that the candidate is a strong communicator and leader, as the function demands frequent interaction with business partners as well as clients
• The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be an effective multi-tasker
• Exceptional self-starting skills and ability to manage issues through to closure
• The candidate should be able to evaluate the risk elements of such a client facing role and ensure tasks are carried out in a controlled fashion
• Experience with GMI and other systems associated with cleared Futures and Derivatives is a benefit. Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the listed derivatives market, specifically Futures, Options and OTC Cleared products
• Knowledge of industry rules and regulations, as well as common street wide business practices
• Experience working in a global environment with outsourced partners would also be considered as a benefit
• Project management experience is beneficial
Interested in applying?
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.