Operations Support Coordinator
|Reference # :||18-02852||Title :||Operations Support Coordinator|
|Location :||Pennington, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/21/2018 / 09/20/2018|
Job Title : Operations Support Coordinator
Location: Pennington, NJ
Duration: 6 months and Has the potential to go until the end of 2019
Work Authorization: W2
Client: Bristol Myers Squibb
Job Number: 22776-1
Job Description: Primary responsibility is to track, manage, and report on the Records Management process.
• Ensure all Records Management is up to date and compliant.
• Provide ongoing support to both Associate Manager, and Director Business Management
• Provide back up/support to extended team including: process of routing internal charge backs to internal clients
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to learn and work in a variety of company based financial and tracking systems
• Experience working with an electronic routing system is a plus
• Strong writing ability
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; coordinates multiple tasks, processes or programs in a deadline-driven environment.
Experience/Position Requirements Desired
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years agency in a global healthcare, personal care and/or consumer packaged goods environment
• Must have excellent MS Office and basic PC skills;
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
If you feel you are qualified with the required skills and if you are interested, please free to send your word version most updated resume TAILORED to the job description above to June@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.