Job Number: 21-00530
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Operations Specialist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will provide operational support to Drug Discovery and Translational Medicine research departments.
- Representative responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinating infrastructure and space optimization projects as well as new lab build outs, new instrumentation installation and training
- Organize and facilitate internal laboratory equipment moves in accordance with established company procedures; manage lab assets (equipment)
- Interface with 3rd party service provider to ensure proper instruments preventive maintenance/coverage and resource tracking
- Provide local support with purchases
- Will also be involved in special projects as needed to support the department.
- Help build useful experience in the business of life sciences research
- 3 to 5+ years working in a biology or technology lab in a corporate environment.
- Previous experience managing laboratory operations preferred.
- BS/MS in scientific discipline preferred, but not necessary.
- Must possess excellent organization skills and have a high attention to detail with a desire to get the job completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be collaborative and a team player, resourceful and take initiative.
- Must be an organized, self-directed individual who can handle a variety of tasks in a matrix environment.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems is essential.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including expertise in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint are required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.