Operations - Operations Consultant - I
Operations Consultant – I
Job Number: 21-14885
Job Number: 21-14885
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Operations Consultant – I for our client in Leawood, KS
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Scan and index incoming mail into an automated workflow system to distribute work for case management in response to service transactions for Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI), Corporate Owned Life Insurance (COLI), and retail insurance policy transactions.
- Execute outbound communications/correspondence in response to general requests or policy service transactions.
- Facilitate mailing of policy confirmations and statements.
- Assist in production/disbursement of policy owner premium bill statements.
- Monitor and report all incoming wire transactions to initiate case management processes.
- Participation of special projects as required.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; working knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau a plus.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as being a strong team player.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Rachelle Daylo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.