Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Operations Consultant for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary responsibilities include working within established procedures and controls with a moderate degree of supervision.
- The individual must be able to work in a high-volume department with time sensitive transactions that require review, research and communication on a timely basis.
- Meet individual performance expectations and operate in a team environment to contribute to the company and team goals.
- May be responsible for the accurate, efficient data entry, electronic updating and processing of a multitude of basic and advanced transactions (check deposits, EFTs, journals, wires, establishing periodic investment plans to/from client's bank accounts, and Roth Conversions) for Retail and Retirement brokerage accounts.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner by quickly identifying the need and formulating an accurate response or solution.
- Learn and maintain a strong working knowledge of multiple systems, products, and services.
- May be expected to have a solid understanding of financial products (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) and industry rules and regulations.
- Hold or obtain the Series 7 license may also be required.
- Requires a Bachelor’s and 5-9 years of relevant experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact CJ Guevara at Carl.Guevara@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.