Operations and Billing Specialist
Operations and Billing Specialist
Job Number: 21-11886
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for an Operations and Billing Specialist in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading educational non-profit, committed to advancing educational opportunities around the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Operations and Billing Specialist will work with the Clients Business Operations and Customer Experience teams to provide high-quality support to schools and districts using the respected programs.
- In this role, the Specialist will conduct review and invoicing of 7,000+ annual Salesforce orders across two (2) uniquely distinct order-to-cash workflows.
- The Operations and Billing Specialist will be responsible for order and billing accuracy including alignment with required documentation (i.e., Purchase Orders, Contracts).
- Scope of responsibility can and will fluctuate based on current needs of the program and time of year including, but not limited to, creating, delivering, and monitoring Salesforce activity such as communications, access codes, and support cases.
- Review and invoice 7,000+ annual Salesforce orders and opportunities for accuracy and alignment to required documentation
- Collaborate across internal program teams including Business Operations, Customer Experience, and Professional Learning to escalate and resolve issues and inconsistencies
- Primary point of contact for Client accounts receivable ("AR).
- Use Salesforce case functionality to track activity against Service Level Agreements ("SLA's)
- Conduct billing research, audits, and analysis in support of program initiatives and senior leadership
- Initiate and document process improvements.
- Assist with Salesforce projects as needed. This may include creating, delivering, and monitoring Salesforce activity such as communications and access codes as well as updating data, creating new templates, managing opportunities and products, entering orders, and extracting data through reports and dashboards.
- Participate in recurring meetings such as daily standups and weekly 1-on-1s with assistant director(s) and resource manager
- Prepare and deliver weekly readout to resource manager
- 2 to 4 years of general operations experience with at least 1 year of experience in billing operations with CRM applications (i.e., Salesforce)
- Experience in an education product setting such as curriculum, publishing, professional development, Ed tech (preferred but not required).
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A problem solver, with excellent judgment and the ability to view issues from multiple perspectives.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and thorough in your analyses.
- Able to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously in a fluid work environment.
- Able to utilize your strong customer service skills and work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Experienced with data analysis.
- Persuasive and able to target your presentation style, written or oral, to different audiences.
- A self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Highly adaptable to new information, situations, or challenges and can work independently.
- Creative and able to come up with fresh approaches to tough business and operational problems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.