|Reference # :||17-07330||Title :||Operations Analyst|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||08/02/2017|
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for an Operations Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Education to degree level or equivalent additional experience
• 2 to 4 years experience in operational and banking environment
• Ability to interact with various stakeholders, business units and management
• Effective communications, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to build connections and work collaboratively across boundaries
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
• Ability to contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategy, principles, process and policy
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary