Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Operation Analyst for Markets for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Follows established written procedures and guidelines, provides standard reporting and analytical support
- Uses established techniques, analyzes and resolves a wide variety of moderately complex operations problems and initiatives including transactions that require special handling and/or exception handling
- Project analysis and support for projects relating to regulatory, audit, new product/service and corporate change initiatives impacting multiple business units, product lines, and/or business processes.
- Projects require cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence and negotiation.
- Providing analytical support for change initiatives.
- May be responsible for significant contributions to the requirement gathering, design, development and completion of project deliverables.
- May be responsible for timely completion of some project deliverables.
- Works with project team members throughout various phases of a project from planning to implementation.
- Exercises judgment within project scope and procedures and work may be subject to the review of more senior associates or Manager.
- Works on portions of projects as directed by more senior associates or manager
- Must have 1-3 years of Project Management experience
- Understanding of regulatory issues impacting Securities Operations industry
- Prior Securities Operations experience. (ie Stock Loan, Settlement, Clearing)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Project
- Ability to schedule and administer audio conference calls, telepresence and webex presentations with ease
- Strong verbal and business writing skills
- Prior Institutional Client Service experience
- Prior Finance or Middle Office experience
- Self Starter
- Foundational knowledge of Securities Operations functions, functional interaction and general industry and product terminology/lexicon.
- Detail orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi task
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to continuously learn on the job
- Ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Expert Excel knowledge
- Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar major preferred and basic understanding of and/or experience in Financial service industry
- Candidate must be flexible to work in Jersey City at a later date if project is relocated as needed
- Employees in this role typically have a college degree (Associates or higher) or comparable work experience
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.