Onsite QA lead from Manufacturing domain experience
Onsite QA lead from Manufacturing Domain Experience
JobDiva #: 21-00060
JobDiva #: 21-00060
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Onsite QA lead from Manufacturing domain experience for our client in Hartford, CT. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- ISTQB, CP-MAT or CP-BAT or CP-SAT Certified
Post Grad or Bachelor of Engineering or Science
- Minimum 9 - 12 years of experience as Quality Analyst having worked on Functional and Automation Testing.
- Worked on Test Management Tools and have knowledge on TDLC.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automation framework using Selenium.
- Able to develop the automated test scripts and test framework and integrate with build systems to support the continuous integration and continuous testing procedure
- Experience in supporting various automation teams in resolving tool and scripting related issues.
- Suggesting the automation approach, guiding team in day2 day automation deliverables.
- Experience in writing test cases which can be used by functional as well as Automation team.
- Client and recommend the modifications required in current test system and prepare for implementation.
- Able to co-ordinate with Development and Business teams.
- Collaborate with team members and provide guidance to the team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help in troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Able to provide inputs to product design reviews on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Excellent communication skills and attitude to learn new things.
- Working knowledge in Agile and traditional SDLC project execution methodologies
- Able to review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Additional good to have skills
- Industry knowledge and experience in manufacturing/HVAC domain.
- Worked on Azure Devops Server /TFS tools
- Knowledge in C#.
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.