Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Office Administrator for our client in West Sacramento, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Position Purpose Under limited supervision and using own initiatives, performs diverse flow of work in West Sacramento Research Site, including various administrative, HSE, OPEX & CAPEX financial monitoring, and supporting Executive level Managers including the Site Leader, R&D Department Heads, Team Leaders and supervisors.
- Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature and require a thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs. (HSE: Health, Safety & Environment, OPEX: Operational Expenditure, CAPEX: Capital Expenditure)
- OPEX and CAPEX financial monitoring - Monitor and control of statements of expenses of the employees.
- Track, monitor, adjust forecast, review/update allocation keys for West Sacramento Facility budget, communicate/report findings/concerns with department heads (Site Leader, Global and Regional Heads), analyze expenses in preparation for annual budget process and develop farm/facility allocation charges.
- Establishes and maintains departmental databases and develops spreadsheets of importance to department.
- Assist Department Managers and members in completing projects when workload is heavy.
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, agendas, manuals, correspondence and memorandum as guided by general company practice.
- Administrative - Communication (memos/announcements/notifications/correspondence) to facility staff, function teams, and university researchers/collaborators (including letters for donations/un-restricted gifts).
- Prepare material/presentations for meetings as needed.
- Responsible for expenses and visa reports of the department heads and reviewing all their direct reports expenses.
- Review all contracts, request edits and approval for department heads.
- For managers traveling to other national and international locations and global managers visiting US sites prepare travel itineraries, meetings, obtain visas, communicate with global locations.
- Facility Management/Support Directly manage (Contingent) Facility Technician with facility responsibilities.
- Manage general housekeeping/organization for the site. Harmonize systems and procedures within programs of the site (for example: contingent labor rates).
- Review and manage contracts.
- Monitor janitorial and security services.
- Ensure adequate office supplies for the facility.
- R&D Sites Leadership Support - Provide administrative and communication support to the R&D Site Leaders, including assistance with Country Leadership Team meetings.
- Prepare and organize weekly site Team Leaders meetings, monthly safety meeting and monthly site (VegChat) meetings.Purchasing and A/P Primary Movex receiver, secondary Movex requisition requestor, code invoices and obtain appropriate approvals.Travel and Meeting Arrangement - Coordinate group travel (hotel accommodations and transportation), lunch and dinner arrangements, and team building activities for teams.
- Organize various celebrations, team building for facility, and community giving/volunteerism for primarily, but not limited to the West Sacramento Facility.
- Relieve management of day to day operations for example, budget monitoring, forecasts creation, expense issue resolution, submitting of expense allocation, TimeTell management, CAPEX submission and monitoring, oversee application/approval process, and attend monthly US capex meetings on behalf of department heads.
- Contingent Labor hiring process coordination for the department - Assists HR business partner in onboarding of Vegetable Seeds new hires (regular and contingent), safety training preparations, and other site orientation activities.
- Work relations:
- Vegetable Seeds R&D Department Heads
- Research Team Leaders at West Sacramento
- Other site assistants and executive assistants of VS worldwide
- Various external vendors
- BS Degree and 3 years of relevant experience
- Associate Degree with 5 years of relevant experience
- High Proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel coordination and expense management experiences
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Able to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Pro-active and able to work under limited supervision
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cyrill Malubay | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.