Job Number: 21-05765
Job Number: 21-05765
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an ODI Architect for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Analytics and Oracle Business Intelligence Application(OBIA)
- Understand ODI and other BI applications not only from a technical standpoint, but also how it works and fits within the business
- Partner with business users on requirements, processes systems and help with BI/ETL Solution
- Experience of designing end to end solutions involving ODI, OBI, OBIA and Data warehouse
- Experience in Analyze, design, development, implement and support Business Intelligence technical solution in ODI
- Experience in Designing, implementing and maintaining ODI load plan and process
- Working knowledge of ODI, PL/SQL, TOAD Data Modeling logical / Physical, Star/Snowflake, Schema, FACT & Dimensions tables, ELT,OLAP
- Excellent communication skills, organized and effective in delivering high-quality solutions using ODI11g & ODI12c
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Finance, HCM cloud, Infor WFM
- Exposure to BI landscape, architecture, performance considerations, key BI, ETL,DWH components and ITSM Processes
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.