Occupational Health Nurse
Occupational Health Nurse
Job Number: 20-05319
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Occupational Health Nurse for our client in Rockland, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will manage a comprehensive Occupational Health program that supports the Billerica site, and Rockland site.
- In alignment with the Facilities Management, Security Operations and Environment Health & Safety Department protocols, the incumbent will manage an effective Occupational Health program that is aligned with Local, State, Federal and Client Corporate requirements.
- The incumbent will report into the Associate Director EHS for EMD Serono.
- Oversite of COVID-19 viral / temperature screening programs and support of contact tracing
- Provide Workers' Compensation case management (investigations, return to work options)
- Maintain medical record compliance as well as associated EHS training
- Work with EHS in alignment and support of applicable occupational health programs such as (vivarium occupational health program, exposure control, (allergy questionnaires policy review & training, pandemic response, door screening, HEP-B) as needed
- Provide medical surveillance (e.g. exposure, biologic lab work, reproductive hazards, personal medical issues) as well as immunizations & titers (e.g. Hep-B)
- Provide appropriate basic medical care to building occupants as needed
- Manage respirator program including medical clearance & fit testing
- Support health and wellness activities including Ergonomics, Physical therapy, Flu clinics
- Coordinate Emergency Response Team training (first-aid CPR responders), manage training program
- Maintain First aid kit, AED /mother's room preventive maintenance and related inventories
- Provide expert advise on the management of occupational health programs
- Other appropriate duties as assigned by EHS
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Massachusetts
- Additional medical certifications a plus
- Excellent written and oral skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.