Occupational Health & Wellness - Nurse Practitioner
Occupational Health & Wellness - Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant III
JobDiva # 20-06812
JobDiva # 20-06812
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Occupational Health & Wellness - Nurse Practitioner for our client in McPherson, KS.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The OHW APP is a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP) that will provide clinical and occupational health and wellness services to colleagues within their regulated scope of practice.
- Organizational Relationships:
- Reports to the Occupational Health & Wellness site lead
- Works with the site safety team
- Interacts with site human resources
- Interacts with site business groups
- Masters Degree in Nursing with NP Board Certification
- COHN-S preferred
- Suggest a minimum of 5 years experience in occupational medicine
- Demonstrates experience in acute episodic care, wellness care and counseling of adults
- Proficient in the use of electronic medical record keeping systems desirable
- Medical surveillance physical exams, OSHA recordkeeping, facility operations and patient care activities such as triage, counseling, patient education, sick or emergency visits, first aid, and other activities as needed.
- Provides preventive medicine and wellness services/counseling; supports site health promotion and disease prevention programs.
- Develops and updates clinical and operational procedures and protocols in collaboration with site occupational health & wellness (OHW) nurse.
- Participates in Workers’ Compensations return to work case management functions.
- Documents patient data in paper and electronic medical database(s), as applicable per standard protocols.
- Participates on committees/sub-teams as available.
OHW Technical Competency #1: Knowledge of OHW Regulations As applied to (in US/PR):
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Worker’s Compensation
- OSHA , may include recordkeeping
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA), in United States
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal, state, or local public health regulations
- Human Resources policies and procedures
OHW Technical Competency #2: Risk Avoidance/Minimization/Control As applied to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses
- Preventive care
- Medical screening and surveillance
- Universal precautions
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Clinical procedures
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- Emergency response triage
- Medical monitoring of emergency responders
- New Colleague Orientation
- Training on appropriate (e.g., site-specific) OHW procedures, practices, policies, concepts.
OHW Technical Competency #3: Compliance Assessment & Auditing As applied to:
- Occupational health program auditing
- Medical documentation
- Medical protocols
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.