Occupational Health & Wellness - Nurse Practitioner/Physicians AssistantBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Occupational Health & Wellness - Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant for our client in La Jolla, CA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The OHW Nurse Practitioner (APRN) will provide clinical and occupational health and wellness services to colleagues within their regulated scope of practice.
- Reports to the Site Occupational Health & Wellness Site Lead
- Interacts with site colleagues
- Conducts patient evaluations and activities such as triage, counseling, patient education, sick or emergency visits and response, first aid, and other clinic activities as needed
- Occupational and Non occupational injury/illness response, evaluation and treatment care
- Provides travel medicine consultation
- Conducts wellness physicals and fitness center clearance
- Provides preventive medicine and wellness services/counseling; supports site health promotion and disease prevention programs and resources such as LMR, Healthy Pharmaceutical, site wellness initiatives and assists OHW site lead with health surveillance
- Documents patient data in paper and electronic medical database(s), as applicable per standard protocols
- Attends staff meetings
- Maters Degree in Advanced Practice Registered Nursing.
- APRN Board Certification in state of CA
- Demonstrates experience in acute episodic care, wellness care and counseling of adults
- Occupational Health experience desirable
- Proficient in the use of electronic medical record keeping systems and MS office Outlook, desirable
- Experience with management of musculoskeletal disorders a plus
- APRN Board Certification in state of CA with current DEA and NPI furnishing
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, regarding healthcare, patient confidentiality, HIIPPA and OSHA
- Proficient typing and computer skills related to data management (including MS Office/Excel)
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Practices with high degree of safety, universal precautions and infection control methods
- Friendly, professional attitude and people skills, with an emphasis on being a team player
- High degree of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- First aid and CPR certification
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please send your updated resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.