Job Number: 20-00696
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a OBIEE Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, document, and develop OBIEE12cReports/Dashboards
- Participate in the development of technical design documentation for various stages of the BI implementation
- Take ownership of OBIEE/ODI Tools and participate in DevOps migration
- Minimum 5 years' Experience in OBIEE
- Overall knowledge and experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting software
- Prior experience with ODI ELT of data using flat files/DB2/SalesForce/Oraccle NoSql as source
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting data issues arising out of the ETL process using ODI Studio
- Hands on Python experience
- RPD Modeling, with a good understanding of Dimensional Modeling
- Able to perform OBIEE report and web catalog migrations
- Understanding of dimensional models to support BI implementation
- Experience with ODI (11g/12c Preferred)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.