OBIEE/Data Model Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an OBIEE/Data Model Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The OBIEE/Data Model Developer will work on a team that is implementing a custom data mart using OBIEE as the reporting and analytics tool.
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design & Develop the Logical Data Model (Business Model)
- Design & Develop OBIEE metadata and reports including logical columns, alias, hierarchies, and subject areas
- Design & Develop BI Physical Data Model
- Work with the Data Architect and BI Developers to co-develop reporting solution
- Determine whether calculations and processing should be done in BI application or the ETL process
- Determine requirements for aggregate tables, hierarchies, level based measures, etc.
- Create unit test data and report unit testing
- Support Integration Test and User Acceptance Testing with defect triage, and defect resolution.
- Working Experience with OBIEE 11g (prefer 188.8.131.52 +)
- Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis
- Understanding of Business Analysis for dimensional data models
- Experience with Data Warehousing Modeling concepts
- Experience in SQL to create queries of varying complexity to fulfill reporting requirements and for data analysis
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Performance Tuning
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 184.108.40.206+ (Required in Project Accounting, Supply Chain, Financials)
- Experience with pixel perfect reports in OBIEE Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
- Create Report Technical Designs Specifications, Repository Design Specifications, and Unit Test Plans
- Years of Experience with OBIEE 11g: 3 years
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 220.127.116.11 a plus
- Knowledge of Informatica and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), and ELT architectures a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.