Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an OBIEE Analyst/Architect for our client in Bronx, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The primary responsibility of an OBIEE Analyst/Architect is to work on a team that is integrating CGI ARMS software with existing applications at Client.
- Working with various vendors and teams to design and develop interfaces to integrate with various applications and databases including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Mainframe systems, etc.
- Learning new technologies and show agility in being able to adapt to project needs as they may change
- Providing technical support for user acceptance testing
- Translate business analyst requirements into technical design and implementation
- Design & Develop OBIEE metadata and reports including logical columns, alias, hierarchies, and subject areas
- Working with mobile development team to deliver ERP functionalities on mobile platform
- Strong Experience with SQL, PL/SQL Oracle 11+, SQL Server 2008+, Database Functions, Stored Procedures
- Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis
- Understanding of Business Analysis for dimensional data models
- Experience with ETL development
- Experience working with ETL and data profiling tools such as Informatica
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Database Performance Tuning
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 220.127.116.11 a plus
- Experience working with OBIEE 11+
- Experience with Data Warehousing Modeling concepts
- Experience with business intelligence solutions
- Experience with Agile Development methodology
- Experience with systems analysis, documentation and specification writing
- The candidate must be focused, hard-working and willing to perform analysis at both high and low levels
- Ability to present information in a clear and logical manner is required
- He or she must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding Data mining concepts
- Experience with Data conversions
- Experience with Cross table data validation
- Experience integrating with CGI ARM, BizTalk and DB2
- Experience working with both Distributed and Mainframe applications
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with Tomcat Servlet Engine
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience Oracle WebLogic server and WebSphere MQ Server 7+
- Experience with Java Development Kit (JDK)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at Ivy@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.