Job Number: 21-01493
Job Number: 21-01493
Eclaro is currently recruiting for one of the nation’s largest retail chains. Eclaro is looking for a Nurse Practitioner for our client in North Bergen, NJ.
The chain operates nationwide providing specialty, retail and wholesale pharmacy services. They are also a provider of health, beauty and retail services. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A Family/Adult Nurse Practitioner is a licensed professional who provides advisory services to customers on how to manage any health conditions they are experiencing as part of the Health Corner initiatives.
- Will oversee Health Corner employees (LPN, RN, etc.) and provide oversight to the Health Corner Advisor if needed.
- The primary goal is to ensure the successful utilization of Health Corners within the Client stores.
- Addresses health-related questions posed by the customer and provides educational material and information, and as necessary, referring the customer to the appropriate clinical provider.
- Provides training to Health Corner Advisors on existing Client's diagnostic devices and instruct them on the proper use and setup.
- Handles escalations and assistance with complex customer needs/questions and solutions.
- Provide adoption of existing Client products and services that complement customer care, and refer them to other resources, services, and potential solutions related to their condition.
- This role will serve as lead role in escalated healthcare assistance and advice, and may diagnose or prescribe therapy for the customer based on their condition.
- Oversee Health Corner activities and provide both in-store and online diagnostic devices and solutions, and assist with proper use of devices to all customers
- Supports and follows the most current evidence-based guidelines of practice in providing quality patient care
- Performs gap closure activity as outlined, and escalates issues as needed
- Effectively communicates with agency staff, Client liaisons, other Care Facility staff, patients, and family/caregivers
- Manages Time effectively to deliver accurate and appropriate patient care
- Manages staff and/or leads a team as required, handle escalations related to Care Gap Closure program and other Health Corner activities and priorities
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Maintains a professional image
- Participates and attends required in services
- Basic Qualifications:
- Master of Science in Nursing or a Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree from an accredited educational institution; currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing Examiners, in the current state(s) of practice
- Valid accreditation from the AANP, ANCC, or equivalent certification program/credentials as an ANP or FNP
- At least two years of experience providing nursing care/clinical experience. Self-directed with excellent time management skills and able to work independently
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Evidence of basic leadership skill
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and referral sources
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours
- Comfortable with digital technologies such as website forms, mobile applications, PC/tablet systems, and in-store systems, and connected healthcare devices
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to get to the job site
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Two years of experience working in high touch retail environment; prior knowledge of Clover Health Care System a plus
- Experience in assisting customers to resolve complex issues
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Clariza | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.