Node.JS Backend Developer
Find your next opportunity in Media! Eclaro is looking for a Node.JS Backend Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a global mass media company headquartered in New York City. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is looking for a Senior Node.js Backend Developer to join our team to develop robust and scalable APIs for client's brands.
- The individual in this role will be part of the core platform team participating in the design and architecture sessions to craft out the improvements and new features of the platform.
- They will follow the team guidelines and engineering best practices to develop the solution using Node.JS and/or GoLang in a full AWS cloud environment.
- The technologies being used include full AWS stack (EC2, Elasticache, Lambda, API Gateway...), serverless, microservice, kubernetes/docker.
- 3+ years Node.JS or GoLang professional development experience
- 3+ years professional experience in fully automated CI/CD environments
- 3+ years professional experience with engineering best practice, including git flow, release flow, design review
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in design and develop micro service based applications
- Experience in using different cache technique, e.g. CDN, Redis, Memcached
- Experience in design and develop high throughput, large scale Web applications
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, willing to learn and grow, team player
- Experience in the development in cloud environment, using AWS, Kubernetes experience
- Experience in news, content, mobile application API development
- Experience in distributed design using queue and pub/sub model
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Mica Navidad at Mica@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.