Job Number: 20-06000
Job Number: 20-06000
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a NOC Technician for our client in Blue Ash, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The NOC Technician will report to the NOC Manager.
- The successful candidate will be directly involved in the support and maintenance of our global data network, cloud, and co-location services.
- This position will serve as the first line of support for our enterprise customers.
- You will troubleshoot issues, escalate to various vendors, escalate within our NOC team and handle in-depth troubleshooting of issues encountered by our customers.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring the network via SolarWinds
- Troubleshoot issues and outages for DIA, MPLS and Point-to-Point circuits
- Work directly with partners to address issues.
- Undertake data network fault investigations using information from multiple sources
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and monitoring access
- Coordinate circuit activations, installation and upgrades
- Coordinate circuit maintenance with the vendors and inform customers
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to provide timely updates
- Initiate escalations with vendors per Service Level Agreements and internal policies
- Coordinate with vendor Service Managers to proactively maintain network stability
- Initiate and track trouble tickets
- An Associate's degree in an IT related field desirable. In lieu of an associate's degree, or military service in the IT field will suffice.
- Familiarity with MPLS, DIA, and point to point circuits
- The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Flexible to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Able to sit, focus and operate for extended periods of time.
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.