JobDiva # 20-05278
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a NOC Manager for our client in Cincinnati, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The NOC Manager will report to the NOC Director.
- This role is an intricate role within the organization in a whole, however this role is more keenly intricate at it pertains to management visibility and coordination on site. This means that the coordination between the NOC Director, adherence to company policies and other key organizational factors have to be manager without the physical presence of upper management on location.
- Within this role one will be a customer centered team player and strict follower of company policies and procedures.
- Having minimal supervision, a successful NOC Manager will be able to handle general administrative matters in addition to the day-to-day duties while working closely under the direction and leadership of the NOC Director.
- This level of coordination and adherence is key within this role as it directly aligns with the NOCs functionality and relationships with our customers and vendors.
- Responsible for the overall management and guidance of the NOC Team and its various activities.
- Assign tasks to Quality Assurance Managers (Shift Leads) and NOC Engineers.
- NOC Manager will arrange NOC engineer shifts, in coordination with the NOC Director.
- Handle escalations of internal and external customer and vendor matters, critical tickets, incidents and the like.
- Maintain the overall teams' quality of work.
- RFO, RCA, and Scheduled Maintenance Approvals.
- Assist and guide the team to adhere to company standards.
- Be present and prepared to assist on Circuit Activation calls.
- Be present and prepared to speak to any pressing or outstanding matter during weekly client calls.
- Work on to completion, assigned company projects and projects handed down from the NOC Director.
- Operate and respond with a higher level of coordination with Customers, Vendors, and upper management.
- Understand employee requirements, overall aspects related to the Mumbai NOC office and coordinate with higher management.
- Will assist in the recruiting, interviewing and new hire onboarding processes.
- Coordination with Service Managers of the respective vendors whenever necessary.
- Responsible for sending out Monthly outage reports to the NOC Director and Operations Director, due every month.
- Coordinate the upkeep of the NOC facilities, and maintaining the cleanliness and operations of the NOC facility.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience, preferably with Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Appropriate vendor certifications can suffice for this requirement such as: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (Compulsory), CCNP, CCIE etc. ITIL v3
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting router, switches, firewalls, multiplexer, and other network devices.
- A solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- A solid understanding of, and experience with, most of the following network technologies: 802.1q, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, and SNMP. Knowledge of DIA, WAVE, MPLS, LDP, and VRFs is strongly desired.
- Further knowledge and interest in Cloud Virtualization is a plus.
- Work well and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent cross-team collaboration, technical skills, and clear communication.
- Experience / working knowledge of SolarWinds [NPM and NCM], WhatsUp Gold and the alike monitoring tools will be an added advantage.
- Flexible to work in an 24/7 environment.
- Able to sit, focus and operate for extended periods of time.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.