New Business Assistant
Find your next opportunity in the Insurance Industry. Eclaro is looking for a New Business Assistant for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service to agents, clients, and Field Management, either in person, over the phone, or through electronic communication
- Support agency management in the on-boarding of new agents
- Participate in event planning for training sessions, kick-off events and other meetings
- Process agent contract and license requirements; resident and non-residence requirements, license renewals, and funds related to contract and license functions
- Support agency management in supervision of agents including review and documentation of Supervisory Interview and Inspection (SII) process and preparing reports
- Coordinate underwriting requirements by interacting with agents, clients, outside medical vendors, and underwriters
- Assist with workflow of applications for life products, annuities, contract changes, policy billing and initial and downstream accounting entries related to the new business process
Training & Development:
- Receive on-the-job training to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing.
- Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
- This is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
- Candidates should be flexible to work any 7.5-hour shift between 8:00 AM 5:00 PM during the work week.
- Associates, or Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- 2 or more years of customer service and administrative experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Kathrina Mateo at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status